Good news for skilled workers in Pakistan. Pre-registration for the E 9 visa has begun. South Korea has reached an agreement with the Pakistani government to hire skilled workers from Pakistan for various sectors of the labor market. Therefore, this year too, Korea will start receiving work visas in Pakistan through the OEC. The registration date is May 31, 2021. Open until June 7th. The 2021 JSR quota is 2,488.
Challan 2021 Registration Renewal Fee for South Korea Visa (Click Here to Download)
Click here to apply online (Korea Visa OEC Pre-Registration Form).
- Pre-registration: May 31, 2021. Until June 7th
- Announcement of Selected Candidates: June 10, 2021
- Candidate Registration: 14-18 June 2021
- Korean exclamation mark: July 16, 2021
- Korean language test dates: August 2, 2021 – October 8, 2021
- 1st Result: 22 Oct 2021
- Delivery of aptitude test documents: November 1-3, 2021
- Aptitude Test Program Announced: November 10, 2021
- Qualification Exam Date: 17-24 November 2021
- Final Result: December 10, 2021
If you get a visa to work in Korea through OEC, you can earn more than 2,000,000 rupees per month. In Korea, you can also receive accommodation and meals from your employer. This E9 visa allows you to work in Korea for 4 years and 10 months. If you do not change your company, you can apply for a visa for the same period again. Here you will find all the information you need for your visa.
What is the process?
To get a Korean work visa, you need to understand the simple steps of applying for a visa. There are 5 basic steps to getting a successful visa.
Step 1 – Apply for Pre-Registration
To get a work visa, you must pre-register on the official website of OEC Pakistan. You must apply on the official website at job.oec.com.pk (current application deadline is May 31, 2021 – June 7, 2021).
You must also pay Rs.500* (non-refundable) for online pre-registration via bank account RBL 0112-79010451-03. The Challan form will be available here starting May 31, 2021.
If you do not apply online, you can use the services of the OEC office for this purpose.
After paying the fee, you will need to fill out a registration form to upload and apply for a scanned copy of Challan.
Korea HRD handles the selection process.
Step 2. Registration Confirmation
If selected during the course, your name will be added to the OEC online list of successful candidates.
Then you have to pay $24 or equivalent PKR. 3700 * Due to HBL 0112-79010451-03 on the date published by the OEC. After payment, you must present the original passport in CNIC format, 2 passport photos (4.5X3.5CM), white background and Challan invoice for the fee paid. 3700 * OEC Islamabad Office
Step 3 Additional Actions
After successfully completing the first two steps, you will now enter the actual steps you will need to follow to apply for a work visa.
1.Passed EPS-TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)
2.Pass the aptitude test (optionally also available for aptitude tests providing additional results)
3.Job application / creation and registration (applicants are selected by employers selected through the EPS group). Select the employment sector.
4.sign a regular employment contract
6.Korea / Enter employment Korea / Enter employment
1- Pass EPS-TOPIC (Korean Aptitude Test)
Who can apply for the Korean test?
You can apply for this visa if:
- They are selected during the OEC selection process after online pre-registration.
- 18 to 39 years old (both men and women can apply)
- They have a Pakistani computer passport.
- Complete the EPS-TOPIC (Test of Proficiency in Korean) course.
- I have not lived in Korea for more than 5 years.
- There is no criminal record in Pakistan.
- They were not deported from Korea.
- They are not blind.
OEC Pakistan also offers TOPIC preparation classes. This test tests your Korean reading and listening skills.
|Module||No. of questions||Total points manufacture||Duration|
You will receive a notification on the OEC Pakistan website when you take the language test. Verification results are valid for two years.
- Round 1: The indicated number of candidates receive the highest score among the candidates with a score of 50 or higher on the EPS-TOPIK-100. This means that candidates with the highest scores will be given priority in results and success criteria.
- Round 2: Technical Exam Applicants who have passed the language exam are required to take the technical exam. Fortunately, you do not need to submit additional requests. The practical test also includes 100 points (30 points for physical fitness, 30 points for interview, 40 points for basic ability).
- Applicants wishing to take an additional 5 points aptitude test must submit aptitude test documents during the application period. You cannot proceed without a technical test. There are three degrees for one year of work experience in the industry of your choice, with a national accreditation number and one degree per course.
- The EPS TOPIC exam is conducted in 4 sessions: 1st Session: 8:40, 2nd Session: 10:20, 3rd Session: 12:50, 4th Session: 2:20.
2- Apply for a job/list and register
Who can apply for a job in Korea?
When applying for a job in Korea, the following criteria are met:
- You passed the Korean test.
- Between 18 and 40 years old.
- Passport is valid for at least one year.
- I have lived in Korea for less than 5 years.
- I have never been deported from Korea.
- Your health is considered good by Korea’s national medical standards.
- You have no criminal record and have never participated in any of them in the past.
Upon completion of all these courses, you can apply to the OEC Pakistan office (the office address is at the end of this page). You must fill out an application designed for this purpose provided by the OEC office. You must apply within the validity period of the language test (2 years). The term of the position is within the approved year. If the contract cannot be signed and the time has passed, the necessary EPS pool can support the work again.
3- I successfully got a job and signed a contract.
After Korea HRD transfers the employment contract to OEC Pakistan, you can read all the details about working conditions, wages, overtime pay, place of work and place of work, date of receipt of leave and wages, and you can apply probationary period maximum duration. From 3 months the term of office can be estimated from the actual start date of work. 10% of the minimum wage may be withheld and paid to foreign workers during the probationary period. If you are not satisfied with the terms of the employment contract, you can refuse to sign it. However, if the employer refuses to sign the terms again, the work will be possible only for one year.
4- Initial training and content
Once the contract is signed and fully approved by your employer, you will complete a minimum of 45 hours of initial training in OEC Pakistan to familiarize yourself with the following:
- learning Korean
- Understanding Korean culture
- Understanding the Work Permit System
- Basic training such as occupational safety
- Education by industry
5- Apply for visa and enter Korea
CCVI (Visa Issuance Verification Certificate) and VISA
- When concluding an employment contract between an employer and a foreign worker, the employer can apply for CCVI to the Ministry of Justice. The Department of Justice issues a CCVI after examining each employee.
- Foreign workers who have received CCVI apply for a visa at the Korean Embassy in Pakistan through OEC.
Entry schedule set up
- Visa applicants must be prepared to enter the country on the day specified by HRD Korea, such as when booking a flight.
- You must have an employment contract and medical certificate before entering Korea.
Entry and vocational training
- Upon entry, foreign workers must wear official uniforms and name tags issued by the Organization for Economic Cooperation.
- Workers entering the country on a day specified by HRD Korea must be introduced to the employment training center after completing airport entry procedures in accordance with HRD Korea and CWA Wing regulations.
- Foreign workers must complete vocational training after entering the country.
If you already have a great interest in South Korea because of its great economy, media industry or scenic beauty you must try for this visa opportunity. who knows you may get a chance to meet your favorite BTS or other K-drama favorites.
|Head Office, Islamabad|
|PMI Auditorium Building Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy, Near Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad|
|OEC, Regional Office Karachi|
|Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi|
|Regional Office, Lahore|
|5A/II, Hussain Street, Old Muslim Town Near 2-C Punjab College campus, Canal Road, Lahore|
|Regional Office Peshawar|
|Government Advanced Technical Training Center, 16-A Industrial Estate Hayatabad, Peshawar|
|Regional Office, Quetta|
|OPF Building, Block No. 4, Near Masjid-e Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta|
|No.1, Potohar Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad|
written by Maria Jawaid